• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling Soooooo much better :D

Andy1968

Today..after a long week of sickness and diarrhea. I'm finally on the mend :D
As most of you know by now,I had to cancel my op because of it,but i rang the Hospital yesterday and my surgeon is more than happy to see me and give me another appointment.:):)
I'm waiting for a letter to come through for a date so i can start again.... i'll probably need another pre op and milk diet but it's all part of the process so it's all good... On the upside though i can know get into a bit of clobber that i bought that still has the tags on as they didn't fit when i bought it!
I'll let you know when the date will be..
Thanks for all your wishes..Have a great weekend

Andy x

Thats good news, Andy :) You need to be A1 for the op so although you were gutted (as were we all for you) there is light at the end of your tunnel :) Look forward to seeing when your new op date will be :) xxx

Glad to hear you're on the mend, hope you don't have too long a wait for a new surgery date.
Em xxx

I missed all this Andy :( So glad you are on the mend now though and fitting into smaller clothes :) good luck with getting your new date x

Glad to hear you are feeling better Andy hope you dont have to wait too long for your appointment best wishes xx

So glad you are feeling better and being really strong about it all. Your new date will be here before you know it :) x

Back