• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wishing all my forum friends a happy new year

chrisa

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL HOPE YOU HAVE AGREAT TIM,E IF PARTYING TONIGHT. i HOPE THAT 2013 MAY BE AGREAT YEAR FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF US NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE ON THIS WLS JOURNEY. MAY WE ALL HAVE PEACE AND POSITIVITY IN OUR HEARTS. MAY WE ALL BE A SOURCE OFF COMFORT AND ADVICE FOR EACH OTHER AS WE ADVANCE INTO THIS NEW YEAR. WHATEVER IT HOLDS WE HAVE TO FACE UPTO ITS CHALLENGES RIDE THE CRESTS AND BRAVE THE STORMS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. XX;););):):):):):):):)

Happy New Year to you Chrisa. I really hope 2013 brings you good resolutions to your recent trials and tribulations. I'm sure you'll reach your weight loss goal this year and wish you every happiness
xx

Happy new year to you, may 2013 be as kind as possible to you..
Thank you for all your kind support & guidance this last 12mths.

I have enjoyed being part of this forum I feel i have learned soo much since I joined an its nice to be able to give some of that advice back. Thank you all for being there for me these last 12 months. xx

Happy New Year to you, too, Chrisa!

May 2013 be a bright and positive year for everyone. Each new year is a new beginning x

Back