• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wls app

mrscinders

Carnt believe the WLS app is free on iPhone but £4 on my blackberry guttered might treat myself x

I access wls on my blackberry but not via the app - have just set up a shortcut to the internet site and it works fine and I dont have to pay the £4:)

yes i can do that but for some strange reason i carnt get my private messages it tells me they are there but i have to logg on to my pc or my hubbys mobile never mind im just a winger lol xx

i tried to get on via my blackberry but it was too slow so gave up..didnt know there was an ap... is it a one off payment?

yes its a one off payment i think but i just thought its not fair that iphone has the same app and its totally free think il be pinching my hubbys mobile from time to time lol x

i am looking on blackberry app world on my phone and cannot even locate it, by keying wls or weight loss surgery ... I think I have lost a few brain cells as well as a few pounds :confused:

ooh my daughter wants the laptop now so i will have a look on my phone and see if i can find it... and i will get back on here in an hour

its called WLSurgery.com i think xx

was it a one off payment ?

i looked for it on blackberry aps and couldnt find it either... i tried google, but my bb is so slow tonight i gave up lol x

It was free on my Android .... I know cos if I have to pay for it I don't get it lol x

Back