• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling Positive!!

Joolz62

After meeting some lovely people last Wednesday at Addenbrookes WLS Support Group I have given myself a huge kick up the bum and have today got up feeling really positive and ready to go forward. My doctor has referred me for surgery and I need to lose some of the weight I put on over Christmas, and January and February!

I have downloaded the Fitness App and tracked my food for today and am bang on target. Am going out tonight so wont be in looking in the cupboards for things to eat.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!

Well done in turning things around and been positive about things, sometimes a kick up the bum is what's needed!

WTG feeling positive is the key and some fantastic support..... onwards and downwards .....congrats on making today the first day of the rest of your life...........look back on this when ever you feel deflated or beaten and remember that wonderful feeling x x x x x

After meeting some lovely people last Wednesday at Addenbrookes WLS Support Group I have given myself a huge kick up the bum and have today got up feeling really positive and ready to go forward. My doctor has referred me for surgery and I need to lose some of the weight I put on over Christmas, and January and February! I have downloaded the Fitness App and tracked my food for today and am bang on target. Am going out tonight so wont be in looking in the cupboards for things to eat. Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!

You can do it. I have faith. Where have they referred you? I was also seen at Addenbrookes pre referral :)

Back