• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS meet up 06/07/13 1pm at Comfort Inn Birmingham B5 4DY

chrisa

HI everyone after talking about trying to set up a weight loss meet up for all the date is going to be

Saturday 29th June 2013 in Birmingham
can you please sign up below so that we can get an idea of numbers. Shortly we will have to decide if people want to stay over and then Fuffs has some places which are cheap and cheerful to spend the night.

Christine Allchurch:flirt2:

Sign me up, Scottie!

Pencil me in as a very maybe as its term time so I think its unlikely, but will see nearer the time. Defo a day case tho

Please count me in, live there already :)

Sign me up, just hope I can get from the train station to wherever you guys meet as I am visually impaired, but would definitely like to make it.

I am sure one of us could meet you at the station. And New St has loads of Black Cabs :)

I'm reliant on public transport and so once the timings are roughly decided I'll see if its doable and book some advance rail tickets :)

And that it would be great. Just keep us posted about the time, but so far I have nothing planned and I can definitely be there.

Can I also be a maybe, basically I really want to come but it will depend on if I have job. If it comes down to booking rooms etc I will take care of my own if I can't be more definite nearer the time/when you have to know. Like I say I really want to come, I hoping to meet with friends I have in Birmingham and Coventry after the get together so it will great if I get to meet you guys and go on to see friends I haven't see in years too :) xx

Well ladies n gents if you want to meet up you guna have to put ya names down so we can get summat arranged. come on all you peeps who wanted to come. xxx

Back