• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wls people in/around Trafford

justlou

Hi there girls,hope your all well.

I was thinking about loosely organising some kind of meet up for people in and around the Trafford area-I'm in Flixton.

I thought it might be nice for us all to get together and exchange stories and experiences,people who have had surgery and people who are considering it.

If you're interested,send me a message and lets see what we can all do.

Lou xxx

We are having a meet-up 26th September at the Lowry Outlet Mall for people in and around the Manchester area. I live in Salford so I am pretty close to the Traford area, I practically live on top of Old Traford! So let me know if you want to have a meet-up sooner than next month, maybe we can schedule something. I had my bypass at Salford Royal last October, is that where you are going? We have a support group at the hospital that meets next on the 9th of September, let me know if you need the details.

Nic:D

Lou if available I'd love to meet anyone from Trafford, I used to live in Flixton Lou. Nic's support meetings at Salford Royal are highly recommended too. i also hope to be at the Lowry meet too. Let me know of any meet in Trafford.

Hi Phat girl what times are the meeting on the 9th September at Hope?

I could make a trafford mtg but away for 2 wks from Mondays hopefully having surgery 19/9/09 in Alex gtr Manchester.Mia

Hey!! I will be coming to the Salford meeting and also the meeting at the Lowery but I am up for meeting earlier / whenever. I live about 10 mins from Trafford so not far! Good look for your surgery today, where are you having it done? I presume not at Salford Royal (as surgery day is monday) or the Spire (friday surgery day I think). Anyway good luck for today!!!!

Back