• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLSG here to stay!

yes i asked on the above thread for sue to say where she had heard this from as im obviously with them too but i havnt heard anything either im tempted to ring colleen 2moro and ask what do the other wlsg girls think!!!!

Hi everyone

I emailed Michelle last night and got a reply. Also got a text from Wendy this morning. All of this is nothing more than sour grapes from they suspect a former employee, the poster on here was not to know this and obviously believed what she had heard and wanted to warn people.

So to set everyones minds at rest WLS Group are here to stay, they are not being sued or have any pending judgements. They have just released their 2010 - 2011 business plan and are planning to increase their staffing levels.

Unfortunately Michelle cant make a statement on here personally as it would be deemed as advertising so its just me passing the info on.

Maz x

Fantastic thanks for that hun!! xx

thanks maryanne i thought as much when i spoke to wendy a couple of weeks ago she said they were taking on more staff and wern`t even needing to advertize as the word of mouth from other patients was enough xxheather

WLS Group are here to stay!

Hi everyone

I posted this on another thread but so everyone gets a chance to read.......

After yesterdays rumour that WLS Group were being sued and potentially would not be around much longer I emailed Michelle Bowater their MD. She replied almost imediately and this morning I also recieved a text from Wendy who has not slept all night worrying about were this all came from.

The up shot is that Michelle and Wendy have stated that the rumour is untrue and they suspect it is sour grapes from a former employee who now works elsewhere. Please also be aware that the poster on here was only warning us of what she had heard.

The company is doing very well and has plans to expand over the next few years.

I hope this puts everyones minds at rest, Michelle could not post on here herself so I hope you all dont mind hearing from me!

:D

Blimey, she replied on a Sunday morning? Impressive!! :eek:

Good news to those booked in through the WLSG.

Cuppacocoa xx :D

Awww sorry just reread that and she replied yesterday, still impressive though! :D

Thanks for the update Mazza and I am sure people who are concerned will see this thread.

Isis :)

WLSG are fantastic and I think they can only get better as their service is second to none, always their to help 24/7 x

WLSG are fantastic and I think they can only get better as their service is second to none, always their to help 24/7 x

Exactly Verity!

Wendy is so upset though bless her and Michelle really wanted me to reassure everyone. ;)

Well thats a relief.

Rumours suck :D

xxx

That is great news for everyone who has used them and will continue to use them.

Thats fab news Mazza thanks for posting am sure this will be fab news to all the Wls group peeps waking up and reading this xxx

I think I will post a new thread so people dont miss this!

Good afternoon Mazza, just to let you know I have merged the two threads together as they contain the same information and people can find it in one place.

Good afternoon Mazza, just to let you know I have merged the two threads together as they contain the same information and people can find it in one place.

Can the name be changed then please?

Back