• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Like Button?!?!

greyputy

Hi WLSurgery

I use my iPhone app for this website more than computer. Is it me having a moment and just can't see for looking or is there no 'like' button.

If there is a 'like' button on the app can someone enlighten me please!!!
If there isn't one can you techies who maintain the app look at having it added as a feature?

:):):):):):)

greyputy said:
Hi WLSurgery

I use my iPhone app for this website more than computer. Is it me having a moment and just can't see for looking or is there no 'like' button.

If there is a 'like' button on the app can someone enlighten me please!!!
If there isn't one can you techies who maintain the app look at having it added as a feature?

:):):):):):)

Here here!!

if u look at the top, next to the name of the thread theres a little arrow, if u touch that it opens in a pc view and you can go down and like posts, hope ive made that clear lol xxx

Thx caren but be easier to just add facility on next upgrade of app....I know... I'm lazy..but don't do long winded :)

its not really long winded when u do it, but i agree it would be great to have one lol

Am I being dim or just not looking in the right place :(

When I click the arrow next to the thread name I get three options. Reply, unsubscribe and refresh page.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Am I being dim or just not looking in the right place :(

When I click the arrow next to the thread name I get three options. Reply, unsubscribe and refresh page.

you're going too high up, theres a little > right next to the name of the thread, not on the green bit, underneath

Ah it's like an epiphany lol

Found it :) thanks Hun. You wouldn't think I used to work in IT haha xx

ha ha ha. xx

Back