• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Won't be having Christmas dinner!!!!!!

suzie290304

Because i have my date for my sleeve :woohoo: (4th Jan). So will definitly be on milk diet at christmas but it will be so worth it. Also like to say thanks to this forum i will now have a surgery buddy (hope she doesnt mind me posting but well done louise who will be having her bypass the same day :party0011:). Met Mr Woodcock and he was lovely and put my mind at ease, I was so scared but am now so looking forward to it and looking forward to starting my new life. :D x x x

hahaha I love it, but its a shame I love food too :) will have to follow in your foot steps and have Christmas dinner early. The only thing i asked was about the drain thank god I don't need one. I didn't even ask about camera, but he didn't mention it so guess I don't need that too, I just went totally speechless lol. I'm still in shock and cant believe it is happening . So well done Louise I'm so happy for you :) and am now looking forward to my hospital stay x

Good Luck to you both :) hopefully i will be in same situation seeing Mr Kerrigan 08/11/2011 xx

Wow that is great news for you both yayyyyyyyyy!!!

Good luck to you both what a good start to the new year x

fantastic news! good luck to you two :) xxx

Thanks :) I'm so happy all the waiting and jumping through hoops is so worth while in the end then once your hear you think it has gone so quick. Only 11 weeks to go and still need to have a few appointments in that time and Christmas. So it will fly by :) I am just going to concentrate on spoiling my beautiful little princess this Christmas (can't wait) x

congratulations im sure the time will fly in

Because i have my date for my sleeve :woohoo: (4th Jan). So will definitly be on milk diet at christmas but it will be so worth it. Also like to say thanks to this forum i will now have a surgery buddy (hope she doesnt mind me posting but well done louise who will be having her bypass the same day :party0011:). Met Mr Woodcock and he was lovely and put my mind at ease, I was so scared but am now so looking forward to it and looking forward to starting my new life. :D x x x

hi can i ask is mr woodcock new at sunderland? or are you at another hospital, congrats on getting ya date as well x

Back