• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woooohooooo I'm going on the waiting list!!!

Meggie

Over the past few weeks I have started having a LOT of doubts about having surgery. Part of the reason was that I started losing weight well with Slimming World. However, I have slipped back into all the bad habits I had before!! I haven't put any of the weight back on (I've lost about a stone) but know I will over Xmas! Without this surgery I think I'm destined to be big forever, and will just get bigger!!!! I've never been soooooooooooooo sure about having this surgery! I have my meeting with Mr Heath tomorrow and will hopefully going on the waiting list after that. I can't wait to get my date! Just hoping it's before the start of March, otherwise I have to delay it until Sept/Oct because of work!!

Sorry for the waffle!!!! Right, off to finish Xmas shopping!!!

Last edited:
good luck youll do just fine xx

I know what you mean about finally knowing you do need the surgery as for a while i thought i could do this without going under the knife, but old habits returned and that made me realise it was for me to have the surgery, good luck with your appointment and lets hope you get your date very soon x

U will get ur date and me and u will be in the ward at the same time lol x

U will get ur date and me and u will be in the ward at the same time lol x

Lol god help them if that happens!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow.
Hope all goes well.
Don't forget to report back to us. x

hope it went well x

I hope you had an informative appointment and the result of getting your date xx

Hey all!!! Well it's good news!! I have been put on the waiting list! Sadly I don't have a date yet but at least I'm one step closer!! I spoke to someone in the appointments department who said the next date would probably be end of Feb/start of March! Hope to hear from them ASAP otherwise I'll send people crazy!!!

God help them if that happens!!! Hahahaha!!!

Thanks! Yesterday was a weird day as I am obviously thrilled to bits and sooooooooooooooo excited but I think the realisation hit that I will actually be getting it done!!! Bit of a rollercoaster day emotions-wise but overall feeling of WOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone on this fabulous site!! I would've probably given up a long time ago if it wasn't for you all!!! MWAH!!!!!!!!!

Back