• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Words im trying to live by

words of support

00b5736c1ae7468cb76f3bc585143bd7.jpg

words of support pt.2

ebb6fa7ea2d705b592ff15fcffd10d08.jpg

had this and wanted to share it with everyone

Last edited:
I found the beginning the easiest, when motivation was high, when things were new and going well. I think the hardest parts are when times are tough, when it feels that you're struggling on alone, that's when its hard not to give up. :(

put money in the jar please!

untitled.png
will this do for a saving up jar!

hell no jar in my house hubby would be always in the damn thing lol

find this poster helful...hope it can do the same for you!

0447cf23e2f0e7775ca2addc21eb05b0.jpg
hope this shows!
anyway it helps me to see this for when I write my nighty food (pre op)food intake

word to the wise -poster

910a714d90cad7a04c60a5138821595b.jpg
hope this poster can help anyone who needs it
its not easy as im finding out (pre op)
but sometimes you just need reminding we all have good days ...and not so good days
but just start over again
you CAN do it

I agree! Don't give up the whole day if you've had a bad meal. Don't punish yourself. Just dust yourself off and get right back on the wagon and eat right the next meal. Don't think you've ruined the whole day anyway and may as well eat crap the rest of it :)

We were discussing something similar elsewhere and we came across this bit of research

Research by Nottingham University found that 46% of people under estimated the amount of calories consumed per day and 53% over estimated the amount of calories burned. Even when the research used medical practitioners they still under estimated and women were underestimated more than men. Tip: Use an online food diary such as Myfitnesspal. Record your meals within ten minutes of eating. Be honest in your food diary!

which again gave food for thought and a realisation that things are over estimated so much. We see that on MFP with the calories it says used in exercise being so totally out.

Will be putting this on my fridge!

adf847ee076fd13c81b04d1f15884744.jpg
hope someone can also make use of it :)

Another magnet for the fridge me thinks !

7d74befbf5716d7c4000b98a534c238e.jpg

everyone does a little something to remind themselves of where they want to be don't they?

f9092dd614532a7f037b1fcfa8c34f9f.jpg

says it all really
what does everyone else think about this?

You actually have very little fat underneath your thumb regardless of body mass. Underneath skin there is a lot of muscle so that we can grip!

image-927499054.jpg

previous bander, revision to by pass.

Back