• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

brad scott

hey all i have been thro so many emotions since having my by pass on march the 9th i thought i would do a little thread so everyone could put how they are feeling in 1 or 2 words everyday if u like my friend is going to the docs to see about wlsurgery so if your feeling down or happy please say i want to show him how people who are pre oppers or post oppers feel

maybe you will need more than 1 or 2 words that will teach me to think before i type right i will start off.........
i feel amazing 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel free and in control today! (first day of pre-op diet)

Great idea for a thread!

:cry:Its all heartache, up down up down need to stop this ride i want to get off xxxxxxxxx (i won't but its how i feel)

sicknote keep going it will happen for u hopefully people will reply to u and give u lift sending hugs and kisses

xx

:cry:Its all heartache, up down up down need to stop this ride i want to get off xxxxxxxxx (i won't but its how i feel)

hi, its a ride worth taking so hold on tight. im 5 weeks out now and even though im tired i have lost almost two stone and im feeling so much better for it. we are all here to support you if you need us.

take care.xx

I feel fab today !

Happy Birthday Wendy!:birthday:

And Congratulations on your 1st Surgiversary!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:
[YOUTUBE]QMf04ubvEhY[/YOUTUBE]

Feeling Cold & got Headache :-(

Nervous and edgy (waiting for postman with letter from PCT re: funding.

(Happy Birthday Wendy)

a little tired,but no worries:)

'BLOODY FANTASTIC!'
Happy Birthday Wendy!
Sicknote, I waited two and a half years and would of waited longer!Im 10 weeks out three and a half stone down,healthy,happy and buzzing on life!Your time will come,many times I wanted to stop but so glad I didnt.Maz x

Back