• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrap page

julesburns

Hi. As the wrap is becoming more and more popular is it possible to have a separate wrap section please?? It's hard to search through all the threads to find relevant info about the wrap surgery, progress, results. It would be so useful for me and other wrappers too I'm sure. Thanks

Actually pierce deals with the tech side. Please pm a moderator eg mazza or tesmarelda for example.

I too am discussing my wrap for January. A common 'wrap' section would be a great help and support

Sorry girls. I quoted Mazza from a private message without her permission so the quote has been removed. Completely my fault. It would help our case if we knew roughly how many people have been or are intending to be wrapped/plication so that the moderators can then make a decision. Thanks very much. Julia. X

great idea!!

Sorry girls. I quoted Mazza from a private message without her permission so the quote has been removed. Completely my fault. It would help our case if we knew roughly how many people have been or are intending to be wrapped/plication so that the moderators can then make a decision. Thanks very much. Julia. X

Definitely a great idea! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi, all been well ill be a wrapper in feb and a dedicated wrapper section would be great, it's been very difficult to navigate round finding info over the last few months x x

I asked for a wrap section a while ago but didnt get a reply. Maybe if we all ask?? As the wrap is more popular it seems fair to have our own section. I had to spend hours trying to finf details that might help me when I was pre op. PLEASE!!!!

THANK YOU PIERCE xx

Hi,

I have read a lot of the posts on here. I am trying to work out roughly how many people have gone for the wrap option. I have tried counting lol but lose track of the user names. I was looking at Cosmetic Bliss but so many of you are vouching for this other surgeon as well and it is a lot cheaper. What is the name of the comapny Dr H works for?

Thanks

Thanks for that. By the word game do you mean posting as many times as possible on threads or there is actually a word game on here:)

Back