• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrong way round

Snikki40

Hi everyone, I joined the site last week and posted but didn't introduce myself so I'll do it now.
I'm 45 a mother to 3 and grandmother to 2 and another on the way, my oldest is 26 and youngest is 9 and that's when my weight problems started when I had my last child. My weights been up and down like a yoyo and like everyone on here probably I've tried every diet going, at my heaviest I was 20st 7lb with a Bri of 50 as I'm only 5ft 1 so I decided I needed help. I've completed tier 3 weight management and today I've just received my letter for seminar date which is 19th September at James cook university hospital Middlesbrough, excitement is an understatement

Hi ya Snikki !
Welcome to the forum .. Don't be afraid to ask anything as we are all,super helpful if we know the answer .
Who better to know than the people who have had the surgery :)
What type of surgery are you having ?
Xxxx

Hi ya Snikki !
Welcome to the forum .. Don't be afraid to ask anything as we are all,super helpful if we know the answer .
Who better to know than the people who have had the surgery :)
What type of surgery are you having ?
Xxxx
Thank you countrywench. I'm not quite sure yet, I'm still at the stage where I darent think that far into it as I'm still afraid it'll go t**s up and I'll be turned down x

Hello and welcome :)

Back