• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie here

lucky69

hey :),
honestly I don't know where to start , here we go anyways I'm 33 from Middlesbrough i have been on my journey for 4 years now i have just on my first seminar on tier 4 at James cook hospital last Monday and today I had my first appointment with the dietitian exciting times really its been a long time coming , is there anyone from the Middlesbrough area or near by who is at the same stage as me or who has just had their surgery i need some buddies who know and understand what I'm dealing with 🙃

Bling Babe

honestly I don't know where to start , here we go anyways I'm 33 from Middlesbrough i have been on my journey for 4 years now i have just on my first seminar on tier 4 at James cook hospital last Monday and today I had my first appointment with the dietitian exciting times really its been a long time coming , is there anyone from the Middlesbrough area or near by who is at the same stage as me or who has just had their surgery i need some buddies who know and understand what I'm dealing with 🙃
I’m not from that area but wanted to wish you well, hopefully you won’t have to wait too much longer, we’ve all been through it so we all understand what’s involved so we are all thinking of you and understanding, unfortunately the site is quite quiet these days but there’s still lots of stories to read x

Luazai

Hiya… I’ve just received a cancellation app tomorrow 9-3pm the lady said it was to see the dietician, consultant and someone else who I can’t remember I was just so overwhelmed to get the app. This will be my first app at the hospital I’ve chosen and I have no idea what to expect or what tier I am on xx

Bling Babe

Hiya… I’ve just received a cancellation app tomorrow 9-3pm the lady said it was to see the dietician, consultant and someone else who I can’t remember I was just so overwhelmed to get the app. This will be my first app at the hospital I’ve chosen and I have no idea what to expect or what tier I am on xx
That’s great news, you will have a clearer idea of everything now, ask all the questions you have. Good luck x

Luazai

Did they say when surgery might be?? You are moving in the right direction xx
6-8 months as they’ve only use recently opened back up and are only operating 2 days a week. He said they should be going back to 4 asap so fingers crossed it’s quicker!!! I’m so excited I hate waiting 😤. How are things with you xx