• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

X Factor

Big an Bouncy

What a load of sxxt Wagner through and Tracy and John in singoff!:confused: Simon looked incredulous as Wagner got through.

my husband has threated to phone nspcc if i drool once more over one direction - but they are a good looking group of boys

Wagner is pants I cannot believe he's been voted through. I like John. It's such a shame when a 'proper' singer goes out and the rubbish stays in.

I usually watch x factor, once I realised wot s***e got through I stopped watching it and how can someone like miss cole sit and judge ppl when she cant even sing live ( or should that be full stop) LoL

if you think about it, every year, you get some really good ones go out, and then are left with dead wood until the end. i just hope that the ones worthy of it are picked up by other recording studios, or at least manaage to get somewhere.

Apparently the facebrook group that stopped Joe McEldery reaching number one last year at Christmas is behind the 'keep in Wagner' thing. All members of the facebook group vote for Wagner each week with the intention of him being in the final three and making a mockery of the show.

Bit of a farce though when good people end up being outed and he stays in.

thats disgusting, now i know why i rarely go on facebook, i find it a waste of time, and if thats all ppl can come up with, i def wont be going on it now. i only reply to ppl saying hello to me, lol

I didn't know about that... Wagner shouldn't be in there for voice talent... he's like a child or holiday camp entertainer... a really nice man though... but they let a good voice go with John last weekend... it's never right, John could have done much more, I don't think Wagner has a chance of improving, just my opinion, but I like to be honest... xxx

Yeah but stupid Louise put him through in the first place, he is a twat too.

Love the honesty Mary!!!! xx

Good to be honest and I couldn't agree more... xxx

Mary was that a slip of the finger or sarcasm calling Louis Louise!!!I dont think they should of had him back,waste of space.Music is what its about not personalities,but then one attracts more attention than the other.

Back