• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

X

Bling Babe

Sorry can’t help but interested to know the answer, can I ask how you got your surgery funded by the nhs, I didn’t think this was possible?
Good luck though, keep us updated xx

Bling Babe

I didn’t think it was possible either. Started by going to my GP on the 7th of August last year, attended for clinical photos about a month or two later (at which point I’m presuming those were sent to the board and a decision to was made then but I wasn’t told about that. then I was sent to physcology in November, then a consultation with a surgeon in March, then had pre op 2 weeks ago. Nurse at pre op said looking back my medical records that I’ve done well in keep all that weight off for nearly 10 years and they’d have taken that into account. So may be a factor xx
That’s fantastic well done and good luck x

Sarnie

Hi, I’m due to be getting my surgery date sometime in the next 6 weeks. I don’t think I’ll be seeing the surgeon until the day I go in, hence why I’m asking you for help. I’ll more than likely be having a fleur de lis. My question is, will this procedure make a difference to my pubic region? Mons.. i’m sure that’s the proper name for it lol. Is there anyone who’s had this procedure and it has improved the pubic region? I know there is a completely different operation for this, but as my operation is on the Nhs I feel if maybe be pushing my luck to ask about this. Any advice or experience would be massively appreciated.

M x
I don't know for sure, but I've read lots of things about this procedure and from what I've read it does improve it, but you won't know for sure until you discuss it with the surgeon. Don't be frightened to ask about it, as at least if you mention it they will take it into consideration. If you don't ask you don't get lol. Good luck x

Bling Babe

Did you find out if the procedure will make any difference to your pubic region?

Bling Babe

I didn’t no, I asked the secretery if I’ll see the surgeon before the op date but she said it’s unlikely. So I guess I’ll just have to whap it out for him and hope he’ll take it into consideration when he’s doing my FDL xx
:rotflmao: Xx