• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Xbox 360 Kinect Dance Central

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
We got our Kinect this afternoon and I have just been on Dance Central for a good hour. You really dont realise how long you have been on there because you are having so much fun lol
I have to say...dammmmmnnnnnnnnn its a good work out...my hips, sides and waist are soooooooo tired, as are my arms. Its all muscular, can almost hear my muscles screaming "you havent used me in sooooo long" lol I reckon my shape is going to tighten up big time from here on in. I did an hour easily and only stopped because Tom wanted to try out some of the other games.
It is sooooooo much fun, awesome exercise but doesnt feel like it because you are enjoying yourself so much.
I would definately recommend it for those of you with an xbox that can get it.
Steph xx

Sounds awesome Stephie! What sort of music is there? and can you download more music packs?
We got one for the wii and I hated the house stuff on it..

There is all sorts on it, google it and check the list.
It is soo much fun.
Steph xx

Excellent :D
I love to dance and Just Dance on Wii can be cheated and doesnt work you out that well, this one does.
Steph xx

I definitely want to get an XBox with Kinnect now! Sounds ace.

I want to get this and get Zumba for it too. Dancing's good for me because it doesn't feel like exercise, so I don't give up!

Last edited:
Back