• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Works xmas party meal

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya

Im going to xmas party on sat 3rd december, i will be a week into soft food by then, what should i order, should i ask for something to be made for me or have a starter, and i dont fancy soup lol x :Christmas02r::109::26::smiley1842::xmastree::4616::xmassign:

I'm the same lovely only I will be onto mushed food. I've chosen soup, though I might pass on it on the day or just have a couple of spoonfulls to be civil and then the poached salmon with a cream sauce followed by fresh fruit salad with Italian ice cream which I wont be able to eat anyway and shouldn't think I'll be able to fit it in anyway.

Hope you have a lovely time whatever you decide to have.

Love Kate x

Could you take a tupperware with you and discreetly put half in there before you start so it looks as though you've eaten more?

my friends wont care, its just i begrudge paying for alot for a meal i wont eat if you get me, and would i be okay on soft stage to have turkey and veg ?? or fish?

yeah thats good idea, but at soft stage will be okay with turkey wont i x

We are the same hun, on same plan as you x

I wouldnt have meat it might stick and ruin your night,go for soup,fish with a sauce,or just get a small meal and eat what you can and dont stress about what you cant have.You are there to enjoy yourself and that doesnt have to be about what you eat!

Turkey well cut up with plenty of gravy should be fine becks. Just watch for the veg as quite often it is cooked el dente so a little bit hard for soft stage. Just have the turkey, inside of a roast pot and gravy if the veg is hard. You know my views on paying full price for a meal if you want quality you pay for it. We would of done before our ops and clearing our plates is partly to blame for us needing WLS. Im very proud of whatever i leave these days. Remember when eating out with others to time how long your eating for once you have been eating for 20 mins push your plate away and dont touch the contents again. Otheres may still be eating but all you will do is let a bit through and then top up again if you do. enjoy and have fun x

Thanks hunnie, hope your okay xxxxx

Back