• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

another woohooo moment

Beegee

So been struggling with my non loss of weight for 10 weeks. I have been persevering with lots of exercise and that has seen me continue to shrink the inches anyway.

So anyway..for the last 3 years I have joined my boss on numerous business trips and followed her into shop after shop with gorgeous clothes that I couldn't get an arm in let alone a body... yesterday I followed her into a shop and tried on a whole armful of outfits.. all of which fitted.. but due to the price tags I only bought the one...but whooohoo nevertheless.

Anymore whoohooo moments from you guys?

woohoo keep it going

So been struggling with my non loss of weight for 10 weeks. I have been persevering with lots of exercise and that has seen me continue to shrink the inches anyway.

So anyway..for the last 3 years I have joined my boss on numerous business trips and followed her into shop after shop with gorgeous clothes that I couldn't get an arm in let alone a body... yesterday I followed her into a shop and tried on a whole armful of outfits.. all of which fitted.. but due to the price tags I only bought the one...but whooohoo nevertheless.

Anymore whoohooo moments from you guys?

Whoooo hippopo! Wow whoop whoop...u go girlie!

Sorry. Predictive txt put hippopoo...instead of whoooohooo

Sorry. Predictive txt put hippopoo...instead of whoooohooo

Somehow I like the hippopoo more..i will shout that when I get my next whoo hoo moment. :)

Yay!!!!start a trend!

Back