• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yaaaay whhoooo

BandyEmm

All 3 kids are back to school today, Emalisha went back to school on Monday, but Josh and Chloe are back today, yippeee my sanity is being resumed, No more 8!tching, bickering, arguing, moaning, crying, for a whole 6 hours :D:D:D:D:D:D

nearly 2 weeks off is way to long!

:D:D:D:D

oh yes i remember it well my two kids are grown up now but i remember how it used to feel. You enjoy the peace and quite and have some you time. Janey;)

Thats great my daughter is 2 1/2 and she fights me when I put her too bed. I can't wait until she starts pre school at least she needs more interaction with other kids ... Mommy can't do it all

Thats great my daughter is 2 1/2 and she fights me when I put her too bed. I can't wait until she starts pre school at least she needs more interaction with other kids ... Mommy can't do it all :sigh:

Peace perfect peace! Mine went bact to school on Monday and I'm still on sick leave (post op) from work for maybe another 2 weeks.... oh joy oh rapture.

Thing is I feel fit as a fiddle LOL went to the hairdressers on Monday (first time in about 2 years), might go get a manicure and pedicure today, it's mummy's time now!

Thanks dotty!!!! :D

Peace perfect peace! Mine went bact to school on Monday and I'm still on sick leave (post op) from work for maybe another 2 weeks.... oh joy oh rapture.

Thing is I feel fit as a fiddle LOL went to the hairdressers on Monday (first time in about 2 years), might go get a manicure and pedicure today, it's mummy's time now!

Good for you girl! Enjoy! I'm proud of you!

All 3 kids are back to school today, Emalisha went back to school on Monday, but Josh and Chloe are back today, yippeee my sanity is being resumed, No more 8!tching, bickering, arguing, moaning, crying, for a whole 6 hours :D:D:D:D:D:D

nearly 2 weeks off is way to long!

:D:D:D:D

LOL it gets better! My 2 lads (aged almost 18 and almost 17) can have their moments, but on the whole I LOVE having them around and really enjoy their company! They make me laugh! They both have such a cracking sense of humour! I know I'm biased (maybe ...:p) but I have 2 of the best sons a Mum could have!
Am I weird, or what? I REALLY LOVE teenagers! (hate their mess and laziness, but that's another story!:p)

Back