• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yay 5 stone off!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Just got weighed and i'm 5 st down at last:DJust off for lunch wiv Ms Bee to celebrate, then clothes shopping :D:D

Well done!!!! You're doing fabulous and just think , next year you're going to be all sleek and sassy! Hope that you have a blast shopping! Woot!

5 stone down since July?? :eek::eek::eek:
Omg that's amazing, you must feel fantastically happy!! :D

Congrats to you!
Cuppa xx

Wowzers Sal! Good for you hun! Thats a fantastic amout lost in a fantastic amout of time! I bet your well chuffed:)

Happy days lovely!
Sal xx

Thanks everyone:DMe and Liz have just been and tried loads of clothes on, and i'm happy to report I am 5 sizes down from when I had my op:eek::eek:My boobies have shrunk:( but i'm still chuffed to bits;)
Bought 3 tops , one wiv studs on, and another pair of black trousers, it's the 3rd pair in a different size each time:D
Liz was lookin fab too, and bought some stuff in a teeny size :D:D

:wow::talk017::wow:
:superwoman::party0011::bunnydance::party0011::bunnydance:
:clap::happy036:
:happy096:
Sal, that is just FANTASTIC!!! 5 stone is amazing in such a short time. You are a superstar babe, I am so happy for you. You have got to be proud of yourself, especially since being veggie has made it harder for you and look, you are down 5 stone!
You GO GIRL! Enjoy your new things and here is a virtual hug from me (((HUG)))
:DNic:D

Congratulations! That is so amazing! I am dead jealous.

Awesome scores on the doors for you!

Bet you'll have a blast in the January sales xx

wow what a fantastic result. well done hun xx

Thanks for a lovely time this afternoon. How sizzling hot did we look???? I feel fabulous after our shopping trip, I have not looked in the mirror and thought 'Oh yes!' for years and today we did!

So glad our paths crossed and we became such friends - thanks Minis!!!

Lx

Thanks for a lovely time this afternoon. How sizzling hot did we look???? I feel fabulous after our shopping trip, I have not looked in the mirror and thought 'Oh yes!' for years and today we did!

So glad our paths crossed and we became such friends - thanks Minis!!!

Lx
Aww so am I hun:eek:.It must be fate cos I was meant to be having the op much earlier with a different surgeon;)
Had a blast today hun, even the cold veggie burger:8855::8855:

Thanks everyone:DMe and Liz have just been and tried loads of clothes on, and i'm happy to report I am 5 sizes down from when I had my op:eek::eek:My boobies have shrunk:( but i'm still chuffed to bits;)
Bought 3 tops , one wiv studs on, and another pair of black trousers, it's the 3rd pair in a different size each time:D
Liz was lookin fab too, and bought some stuff in a teeny size :D:D

Congratulations Candie on your Fantastic achievement!!!:happy096:

Sounds like you and Liz both had a brilliant day out shopping!

Love Mini xxx

Back