• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay 8 stone off!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Just got weighed and have lost a measly pound this week, but it has taken me to 8 st off, so i'm buzzing:D:D:D
Me and Lizziebee are going to a spa day on Monday, i've treated her for her special Birthday;), so we can celebrate well:553:

:553::553::553::553::553::553::553:
How FANTASTIC, congrats on such a terrific weight loss. You go girl!! And I am jealous of your spa day, you and Lizzie enjoy it!:D:D:D

Nic:p

:happy096:Go candie - that totally rocks!!! The spa day sounds great - enjoy!!:clap::clap::clap::happy036::character00180: :D :D ;)

congrats022.gif

Congratulations and well done Candie:happy096:

I hope you and Lizzie have a wonderful time at the spa.

Thats fantastic Candie, i hope you enjoy your spa day (both of you). What a fabulous reward for a job well done xx

Thanks everyone xx:D:D

Congratulations , thats so fantastic - well done and enjoy your success :D

:0clapper:Well done Candie that is fantastic.:553: These balloons are a pressy to congratulate you just as well they are only computerised because if you lifted them you would fly away you have lost so much weight. Once again well done.

Whoopeee, fantastic well done you. You are an inspiration to us newbies. Have a wonderful day on Monday, relax and enjoy xxxx

Huge congrats candie, i know how those milestones feel so you must be thrilled, have fun!!!!

Back