• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YAY!!! I Got My Date !!!!

voluptuouschick

Ohhh I am soo excited!!

I eventually got to see Mr Pollard on Monday! Who told me because most of my fat was on my stomach it was extremely dangerous eeeeks! He had 3 students in with us & had me standing up & turning around so they could see! (poor students especially 1st thing on a Monday Morning!! lol)

I had to go on a treadmill yesterday for a cardiac assesment & have to have pre op tomorrow & heart scans on Friday so it's such a busy week & I'm shattered already!!, they have pencilled in 15th July for the op!! yippeeeeee!!!

scared now but sooo relieved lol !!
xxxxxxx

So chuffed for you Vicky, it's been a long hard slog to get there!

great news!! It will fly by! x

congratulations vicky xxx

fab news vicky ;o) not long now hun .. tests bugga ya dont they lol .. i have pre op on friday and ECG ...

congrats hun and well done xx

Congrats Vicky, so so pleased for you! x x x

great news getting your op date even if its only penciled in. the time will fly by.

awww bless you all & thank you all for your kindest wishes!! it feels like having a new family but one which understands everything I'm going through!!

Oh my days!! what a week!!
I had to go on a treadmill for as long as possible on Tuesday for cardiac tests & was so puffed out but told I had done really well, then on Thursday I had my pre-op which also went well & the dr gave me a clean bill of health for the op & now today (Friday) I had to go for an ultrasound heart test where I was told there was no problems with my heart at all YAY !!!! What a relief (apart from the power going in the hospital just as the lift door was closing !! we got out JUST in time eeeeeks!!) so I am hoping all is well now for 15th July
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back