• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My story so far... (finally got my date!!)

I found this picture of me, not even at my biggest. This was just before my surgery when I’d already lost 5st

View attachment 21752

And this is one of the most recent pictures of me.. taken 17th of August before going to a family BBQ

View attachment 21753
Wow that’s incredible @_Victoria_ , what an amazing transformation, well done, I’m so pleased that life is being good to you and your living the dream, saggy skin is a major downside to wls but we must celebrate the huge victories and benefits rather than focus on the skin, I’ve call my tummy sag my grumpy old man because that’s what it looks like so I can laugh about it! Great news about your boyfriend and still driving and having the confidence to address other health issues, it’s all so very positive for you, except maybe being “put on” a little bit to much, you are a very beautiful lady and it’s great to hear from you xxxx

I found this picture of me, not even at my biggest. This was just before my surgery when I’d already lost 5st

View attachment 21752

And this is one of the most recent pictures of me.. taken 17th of August before going to a family BBQ

View attachment 21753
Wow, what a difference, you look fabulous hun, so pleased for you that it has given you so much more energy to live life, that is the best thing about having WLS I think. So God to hear from you😊 xx

What an amazing transformation!

Back