• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YAY IT FITS

shazbrad

For as long as i can remember i have had a black dress in my wardrobe that i wore when i was considerably smaller than before i had my op, i kept it because i really liked it and hoped one day i would be able to wear it again :p Well today that wish came TRUE woo hoo :bunnydance:, i tried it on and it FITS :happy036::clap: to say i'm pleased is an understatement i am absolutely thrilled :bliss:. I hope it gives me more imputus to get back to the gym and get back on the losing track :banana dancer::woohoo:

Oooooooooooooh, that's fantastic. You must really like this dress to have kept it in your wardrobe. Were you prancing round the bedroom, that's what I do all the time now. I'm wearing a mole-skin shirt today that I bought a few years ago but didn't fit across the booberoobers by about 6 inches, well now it fits nicely. yay!

Fantastic, well done you!

its a strange feeling when you get to the stage whereeverything in yr wardrobe not only fits but some is even too big.
enjoy the dress cause it wont fit you for long.
i think you need to arrange something for valentines and wear that there dress.
have fun!!
carole

well done shaz, those kinda milestones are greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

Fantastic. You need somewhere nice to go now so you can wear it before its too big for you!

Delighted for you Shaz and I agree with Sam and Carole, you need somewhere nice to wear it now so why not treat yourself and hubby to a romantic night out? :D
Cuppa XX

wow well done
I have a wardrobe full of used to fit clothes hope that mne havent gone out of fashion though as they are 15 years old !!!
x

Its the best feeling ever, when you pull something out of your wardrobe that you know has not fit you in years, and all of a sudden it does! I have had a few moments like that over the last month or so. happy days. :D

Thats fab hun!! Well done!! Piccies?!?!?

:thankyou: guys although the dress fits i don't want to wear it out and about just yet am gonna wait until i have lost a bit more weight and it looks a bit better :D

Great news Sharron, I know exactly how you feel as I pulled out a Kenneth Cole leather jacket out of my wardrobe, I bought it in NY about 10 years ago and it fits! I had better get some use out of it otherwise it will be like a tent.

i bet you felt on top of the world when you tried it on and it fitted. that just goes to show the achievements you have made!!! im really pleased for ya shaz xx

wow well done
I have a wardrobe full of used to fit clothes hope that mne havent gone out of fashion though as they are 15 years old !!!
x

Some of mine have been out of fashion so long, they are now IN again!!

Well done Shaz:
What lovely news - I cannot explain how good it feels for me too - we are all taking such leaps and bounds in the "right" direction for a change - I am constantly amazed at the changes :)

:gen126:

Back