• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa i got my date

well done hun, that's fab news x:D

Hooray I am so pleased for you Kat, it will be here before you know it and you will be on the loosers bench. Just think how different you will be by Christmas, how exciting for you. Take care.

:happy036: i got my date today its 19th october, i never thought it would come and now im soooooooo excited and terified as well, its going to seem a long 6 weeks but i know it there now . ohhhhhhhhh god ive just thought that was the dreaded mother in laws birthday still who cares god im so excited i cant keep still ............kath xxxxxxxxxxx

Wooohooohooo!! How exciting hun!! I bet you're thrilled to bits!! Are you cheeks hurting from all the smiling I'm sure you're doing!!!!

The time will fly by!!!

xxxxxxxxx

ty you all ive not come down yet i dont think i could be this made up if i had won the lottery. pink i have been watng just 12 months since i saw dr, and had my appointment with dr new in dec. it has seemed a very long time . ty carla that is one losers bench i cant wate to sit on...............kath xx

Congrats! That is the best news!

when the ptc had the meeting how long did it take before u new u had the funding ps i am so happy 4 u good luck xxx

Great news,just enough time to shrink that liver and buy some new jimjams for the hospital.really pleased for you!

Glad you have date through - only 5 or so weeks away.

Best wishes to you x

thanks every one i didnt know it was posible to feel excited and petrified at same time but watever it feels goodddddddd.
lilly sorry cant help you i think my gp put in for funding as they seemed to have it wen i saw dr. Newin dec. it was all done for me i didnt have to do anything and all the paperwork must have gone to hospital. ............kath x

oh i can second that ive not got my op date yet but ive just sed to a friend im excited and scared at the same time lol so i knw how u feel im sure nearer the time for me i will be even more excited and scared lol but it will be worth it hun wont it?

Back