• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got my date

purrdreamz

Hi all
At last i have got my date, its a bit longer than i thought so i am a bit dissapoited there, but a least i have a date for the 3rd June.:):cry:

Congratulations Wendy :D

hi hun congratulation i got my op with dr date on the 13th of may i got this at the beginning of feb and so far has gone really fast xx

Many Congratulations! xx

awesome news :)

It will fly by....mine has since i got the phonecall

Thats great! Waiting is the killer...I know! But it will be here before you know it. Keep your chin up x

Congratulations. Ring and ask to be put on the cancellation list you never know you might be lucky. Which surgeon have you got?

Hi All
Thank you for your congrats, i know the date will come round in no time.
Does anyone know who i need to contact to go on cancellation list at the L&D with Mr Date.
Thank you all again for your support.

I just phoned the department number at the top of the letter when I wanted to go on the cancellation list for the 3 part appt. Do you see the surgeon in the obesity clinic? Think it was Lorraine I spoke to.

Congratulations!
At least your hospital give you planty of notice hey? Mine said I will prob get a fortnights notice if that!! x

Congratulations, you'll still be in a little black dress for Christmas - Junes not that far off!

Back