• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yeah! I've been put on the Derby waiting list

Pussykins

Hi I'm new here.
Hoping to find others that are under Derby Royal.
I had a phone call this week to say that I have been listed for surgery and next contact I will get will be a group appointment to go through pre op diet. Is anyone else at the same stage as me? Or been through this process at Derby?Does anyone know what the waiting time is currently like at Derby. I have opted to be part of the bybandsleeve project so the computer decided that I will have the gastric sleeve.
I'm so excited that my journey is finally moving in the right direction.

Hi I'm new here.
Hoping to find others that are under Derby Royal.
I had a phone call this week to say that I have been listed for surgery and next contact I will get will be a group appointment to go through pre op diet. Is anyone else at the same stage as me? Or been through this process at Derby?Does anyone know what the waiting time is currently like at Derby. I have opted to be part of the bybandsleeve project so the computer decided that I will have the gastric sleeve.
I'm so excited that my journey is finally moving in the right direction.
Hi I had my sleeve done at Derby 11 days ago, I was about 7 months from going on the list to getting operation date. But I think more operations are being done now so hopefully you won't wait as long :)

Hi Mother K
Thanks for replying didn't think I would find someone else at derby hospital that quick Still trying to navigate my way around the site.
How are you getting on post op?

Hi Mother K
Thanks for replying didn't think I would find someone else at derby hospital that quick Still trying to navigate my way around the site.
How are you getting on post op?
Post op is going ok, I'm managing to get my fluids in ok now, today is my first day of puréed food so sat here clock watching because I had a drink to take all my morning medication and your not allowed to drink for 30 mins before and after food! You will find this site a fantastic source of information and great support from other members, good luck on your journey xx

That's great to hear your doing well post op. I've been practicing the no drinking 30 minutes after a meal in preparation for my sleeve so helpfully by time I have my sleeve I will have crack it.

Back