• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YEEEEAAAH I'M BACK!!

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi everyone
It feels as if its been ages since i've been on here! I am finally back on line with broadband having finally been installed in my rural home. Loving life up here, the peace and quiet is fantastic and my new job is great so glad we made the move. Took Katie a while to settle in school but all well now. As far as weight loss goes i've not lost anything and to be honest eating habits are a bit up and down with a mix of good and bad! I really hope everyone is well and forgive me if i don't manage to catch up with everyone but i'll try and get going again lol. Good to be back i've missed you all big hugs to everyone xx

Just thinking of you Allie... so great to see you back Angel... glad Katie is ok and love to you and yours! We have truly been willing you on your way with this huge upheaval and I'm so glad you have got it sorted before the snow... love and hugs precious as always xxx

welcome back sweets x

Who are ya! Who are ya! :)

Whoooo welcome back hun, lovely to hear from you.

I live in the country too so can appreciate where you are coming from, I never want to live in a town now.

Welcome back Allie, missed ya lots x

Welcome Back Allie :D You have been missed!! Really pleased the move went well and you are enjoying your new rural and peaceful life :D It sounds lush! You will soon get up to speed on whats been happening, if theres any gossip Ill fill you in ;) XX :D

Hi Allie. Lovely to have you back, you've been very much missed. Are you near the sea? I'd love to live near the sea. Its great to hear you're settling in and love your new job.
Grace xxx (LOL do you know who I am? If not I'll send you a pm)

Welcome Back :)

Welcome back hun! so jealous love Scotland.Post a pic of where you are soon.What are you doing workwise?Get your name on the Secret Santa if you fancy joining in.Maz x

Allie, It's wonderful to see you posting on the site again. Glad things are working out alright for the family and you. I bet that awful person who you worked for/with won't have such beautiful scenery on her doorstep.

love and hugs

Rebirthxxx

Back