• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm Back

wobbles

Hi guys,

I'm sorry i've not been around, i moved house 2 weeks ago and it's taken this long to get the internet connected. I've been going mental without it, and now is the first chance i've had to get online after it being installed today.

I had a lovely surprise when i stepped on the scales at the GP's yesterday and i've lost nearly 4 stone in 8 weeks. I'm two sizes down, and while i can't see the weight loss, i know it's happening.

I have a lot of posts to read through, so please forgive me if i don't reply to all of them.

I hope you're all well,

Erin xx

Hiya Erin!! :wavey:
Welcome back!! :D I know what you mean about going crazy without the internet- i am lost without it too!!
Congratulations on your weight loss- that TOTALLY rocks!!!! :scale::bliss::happy096:
Keep it up!!...
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

hey errin welcome back ! congratulations on the weight loss well done to you !!

liz xx

fantastic loss. well done and welcome back xx

Hi hun. So glad you got moved and such. FANTASTIC loss, my you have really done a great job. How are you feeling?

Let us know how things have been for you, we missed you.

Nic;)

Hey, thanks everyone. So sweet.

I've been sick a few times because i can't seem to get my head around eating slowly, and chewing properly. It's mostly when i'm out with others as i'm self conscious about eating slowly. But i have to learn, and will learn when i'm paying for food that i'm just having to throw up. Not nice.

I've increased my protein intake, but still want to get some shakes, just can't afford it right now. I didn't lose weight for a week and a half, and then suddenly this last 7 days i've lost over 9lbs. Mostly because i'v been forcing myself to eat. WHen i hadn't lost any, i realised i'd eaten about 3 meals in 2 weeks, which i know is not good. I've also started taking my vitamins.

I bought a new pair of pants a few weeks back, thinking it would take months to fit into them. I tried them on last friday cause i was going out and didn't want to wear my jeans, and found that these new pants, which i love, are now too BIG!!

I started at 147.5 kg's, and am now 124.5 kg's. Probably won't make much sense to those who work in imperial, however, kg's make the most sense to me, and i'm gobsmacked.

I see the surgeon monday week and am looking forward to weighing myself, an official weigh in, and seeing what he says about it.

I can eat a lot more varied a diet now, and am very conscious of fat and sugar content. The downside to that is the grocery bill is higher, but it's worth it.
I found some lovely weight watchers ice creams, and some diabetic chocolate wafer biscuits from Boots, which are a lovely treat, but am finding that my cravings for naughty things are diminishing and i'm not struggling so much with the mental transition.

I made a gorgeous low fat chicken lasagne the other night, and remembered to eat slowly, and it was great!! I've also found a recipe for a low fat/sugar cheesecake, i'm going to make it for christmas so i can still feel like i'm indulging.

I feel happier in this new house. It feels safer, and i'm enjoying my uni course. Still feeling lonely, but trying to keep busy.

Need to find a job asap and when i get one i will join the local gym to get some exercise. Am so worried about sagging skin.

Anyway, enough rambling from me.

How is everyone else?

Back