• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yikes its nearly Op day.

wizzbang

I have just had a call from the hospital and it is all going ahead tomorrow.
Gastric bypass and gall bladder removal. I have to be in by 7am and there are two minor surgeries before me and then I am next on the list. Yikes!!
Will I be out for the count all day?

Lynne x

Good luck precious, for sure, you'll get a long rest tomorrow!

Take care, here if you need us and always at your side... Good luck.

Love and hugs!! xxx

Good luck and all the best xxx

You'll most likely be on morphine for the rest of the day tomorrow, which will make you drowsy. I had my op around lunch time and wasn't really with it till 8/9pm after hubby had gone home. After then I was ok.

Best of luck for tomorrow x if you get nervous tonight come on here and there is always someone to talk to x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

good luck for tommorrow

Reactions: Bev
Thank you for your comments. This is such a lovely community and I am thankful I found it. Lovely supportive people and considering that I have been here such a short time because my arrangements happened so quickly I feel blessed and consider you all to be my confidants and shoulders to lean on.
Thank you !
Lynne x

Hi Lynne

Enjoy the sunshine sunshine today and try not to worry about tomorrow too much.

Good luck tomorrow you will be home before you know it xx

EEEEEEEkkkkkkk !! I'm getting all giggly and hyper, I should go for a stroll lol. I am so excited.
I think I will go to the garden centre again. It worked with my dad yesterday, he loved it.
Lynne x

ooooh! So exciting! All the best for tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery!!

XX

Thank you again everybody.
I did go for a mooch round some shops and i happened across a MIRROR shop. ewwwwwwww!!! There could not have been anything I could have done to reassure me more that I am doing the right thing than to have stumbled upon my reflection in those mirrors.
Roll on tomorrow lol.
Thanks again everybody xx
Lynne x

Glad you got some retail therapy in, get yourself off to sleep because I am sure you will be kept awake most.of the night tomorrow by the nurses checking your obs every hour. Good luck and keep us updated xx

Hi Lynne

I may well have missed you by now but wanted to wish you all the nest for tomorrow (not that I think you'll need it!) and a swift recovery.

Take care hun - I'll be looking up at you on that losers bench soon!

x x x

Back