• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 hrs until its nil by mouth!

Dawn36

Like a Pheonix
Well I guess this is it, my op is tomorrow,:eek: and right now I just want to run very far away and hide! :cry:I am having all those negative thoughts. I do not want to be the one whose liver didn't shrink enough, or the adhesions from my gall bladder scar were too invasive or...anything!

Quick top up on tea.......... Good luck for tomorrow, here's hoping your near the top of the list so you dont hang around too much xxx

you will be fine I am sure just keep the positive thoughts in your head now and think of the new life you are about to start!!! Soooooo exciting xx

Good luck chicken! You'll be great! GL x

hello.
you will be fine honest, cup of tea bath and early night x
get thopse thoughts gone xxxxx
will think of you.

Dawn all the best for tomorrow-your time has come-

looking forward to hearing all about it -think I will be following in your footsteps soon

So deep breaths & relax 2010 is your year:)

Grab it with both hands and try and stay positive, your life is about to change for the better, trust me it'll be the best decision you have ever made, take care xxx

Very best wishes for tomorrow Dawn, there's a space saved on the loser's bench for you!

Cuppa xx

Good luck tomorrow xxx

The very best of luck to you and good wishes for a speedy recovery. xx

Back