• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yikes its nearly Op day.

Thinking of you Lynne, we'll be here waiting for you and our Karen, how are you?

We are polishing your seats on the Losers Bench and look forward to a lifechanging opportunity to assist your weightloss.

Good luck and love as always xxx

Best of luck, hope all goes well today XX

Here I am, a brand new me, well soon to be lol.
It all went well, hardly any pain apart from a massive migraine which spoilt it all for me.
Mr Ammori and all his staff did a fab job. He did take the gall bladder out and said I had a lot of stones in there.
Anybody who is due to go in for their bypass please don't be frightened, it was over and done in no time and hardly any pain to worry about afterwards.
Thanks to all you lovely ladies for your support and I know I am going to need more help and advice along the way.
I had ice cream for lunch at the hospital and then jelly for tea tonight. I ate all the ice cream (of course) lol but couldn't manage all the jelly tonight.
I have to admit that I feel bloated and slightly bruised but no real pain.
Lynne xx

Well done Lynne, really pleased it went well for you. Are you still in hospital or are you at home?

It's lovely to hear stories from new bypassers, definitely making me less worried about my op next month!

I'm home jint. I had my surgery at 10 ish in the morning, was in surgery for two hours and in recovery for an hour and a half, I slept most of the day but woke up with a migraine so didn't sleep much after that. I had taken my migraine tablets with me but didn't really want to take them because they are a a pill and not a liquid so would not have been easy to take.
Any medicine or pills they need to give you they give you in a type that either dissolve on or under the tongue so that you don't have to put anything solid into your new tummy.
You will be encouraged to take lots of sips of water and when I did there was no pain or discomfort at all, water went down really easily and I didn't even feel as though I was putting anything in my tummy, no strain or pain or anything so it must have gone straight through.
If you want to know anyting more abut how it went for me jint the please ask.
Lynne x
ps. I feel smashing this morning but still have headache.

Hi love so glad that you are home and wishing you a speedy recovery.
You are doing really well...rest and take it easy love.
Welcome to the losers bench..yipppeeeee xxxx

Back