• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yippeee Date given today. Endoscopy boo

jillyiant

Well couldnt be more excited, got my date today july 12th at 7am first on the list, sooner than I thought.... but... yes Caren:jelous: you were right I do have to have an endoscopy it is routine now, makes the op safer, all depends who you get as to whether you get sedation or not. But hey ho im so happy i cant think about it, just looking forward to a much slimmer healthier future hopefully. Saw Mr Peter Vasas who was I must say lovely, will be trying to keep an eye on my weight but then I might just have a chinese & a glass of wine this weekend to celebrate, can always do a few days on the milk det to make up for it. Come on girls who had a last minute pig out? and who was good? :):)

Congrats on getting your date, bet you're really excited!
It's not that far away either :)
Don't know about a last minute pig out...although I know I'll have to eat out at a few of my favourite restaurants before I start my 10 day milk diet.
Em xxxxx

Thanks Em.....Im kinda going to be really good in the week even doing some days all milk, been doing that a while getting used to it now but letting go a bit at weekends but not too much. 6 weeks will go really fast I hope.

I been eating my favorite foods. I had to take the pre surgical class. The Instructor went over foods that I could no longer have after my sleeve. I started making a list of foods I wanted before I drink the diet they put u on before the surgery lol. My birthday is in July. I can't get eat with girls.
June 26. @8:00 .

I can't wait 2 get in my leather pants again. They r a size 10. Im a 16 .

Sincerely
Z-1920

Back