• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

made it officially on the srh list... finally!

rachaelh

hey all, after my weeks of whining, whinging and moaping i went for my endoscopy today and although i got a ticking off for gaining 8kg since july (better than the 14 i should have put on mind you!) i got the go ahead for the op with mr schroeder, i geared myself up ready for the knock back when he asked if i still wanted the op after he had looked at my weight from today, but once i got into the endoscopy room and he looked at my notes his tone changed and he congratulated me on losing so much weight overall which was unexpected and very calming!

Endoscopy itself wasn't half as bad as i thought it would be although the throat spray tasted absolutely vile! i was glad i didnt get the sedation as i managed to escape off pretty quickly afterwards and i even met a couple of lovely ladies in the waiting area who i enlightened about our wonderful site, so i'll be looking out for them on here soon, mr schroeder told me it would be 2-3 months for surgery date, but definitely no more than 4 so i'm happy about that, i even told work and they took i really well that i'm going to be off and that it might be soon

sooooo... overall very good day!:D

Fabulous news really pleased for you. I had my endoscopy 2nd Sept just waiting for the date x

Great news......! I am having my op at SRH as well and just got my date today for November 8th so maybe I will be seeing you there !! Goodluck

Fantastic news!!! xxx

that's fantastic news Rachael. really pleased for you after all that worry ! be hear before you know it. take care xxx

Great news......! I am having my op at SRH as well and just got my date today for November 8th so maybe I will be seeing you there !! Goodluck
When did you have your endoscopy ? x

Congratulations Rachael

Hope you get your surgery soon.

Take Care

Andy

Back