• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yipppeeee in the 15's at last!

Bellydancer57

Finally stall beginning to shift. Now 15stones 12lbs. Did make a concerted effort to increase my protein & seems to have kick started me again. 4 months post op today & very happy. Have a great weekend & come on England!:D

Congrats hun!

Thx I'm so happy. Off out tonight to a Motown concert. Will be dancing in the aisles.

Whoooop! WTG hun that's fantastic :D

Thx Ana. It will be you soon. Mr Koak is fantastic.

Oh I was terrified so that's natural. I had never been in hospital or had an operation before. My family & boy friend were apprehensive coz I have a low pain threshold - usually have to take to my bed if I break a nail!
The team made me feel so relaxed & the fellow pre Opper all chatted whilst waiting. I was lucky as had not pain post op. I was able to go home 2days post op. the team were great & took care of me. You will be fine but nothing will stop your nerves at the mo.

Thanks hun, think I'm just gonna relax for the rest of the weekend and TRY very hard not to think about it lol.

Yay! good for you :) x

Dunno how you're gonna relax this weekend with England playing Italy? LOL
Both my brother & I have Italian partners so war may breakout here!

Omg! That would so make it much more entertaining! I suppose I better be patriotic and show my support lol :rolleyes: enjoy! x

Back