• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woo hoo now in the 15's!

Well weighed myself in boots on Saturday the usual stripping off malarky lol!

Had to weigh myself as couldn't quite believe me eyes I lost a whopping 9lb went from 16st 7lb to 15st 12lb in a week! Am
7 months post op now so was a welcome surprise.

So all the exercise I restarted last week has payed off !

I have had a steady weight loss of 2-3lb a week! But it made my Easter as in the 15's sooner than I thought bring on the 14's!! X

Anyway hope you all had a happy Easter !

Happy losing peeps

Jojo x

Ps I didn't even have an Easter egg this year last year I would have had 10 lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey!! really well done!! that is such a good result, you must be over the moon!! Oh! and a happy eastereggless easter to you xxxxx

amanda577 said:
Hey!! really well done!! that is such a good result, you must be over the moon!! Oh! and a happy eastereggless easter to you xxxxx

Thank you hun was quite refreshing ! X

Well done Jojo x

go you it just goes to show we all need to put excersice into are healthy life style. keep up the good work you so obviously are doing. xxx

Hi Jo,

Excellent news !!!! I notice you are also quite close to reaching 100 lbs down according to your stats at the side, so another milestone to celebrate in a few weeks !!!

Were you 340 lbs at the time of surgery, or was that prior to surgery ...?

Sharonimo said:
Hi Jo,

Excellent news !!!! I notice you are also quite close to reaching 100 lbs down according to your stats at the side, so another milestone to celebrate in a few weeks !!!

Were you 340 lbs at the time of surgery, or was that prior to surgery ...?

Ah thank you to date I've lost 9st 7lbs including 10lb pre op so total of 133lb weight loss to date :) x

Back