• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yorkshire/Derbyshire Peeps Meet Up

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
At the request of my little chum Jo, I am asking for ideas for a meet up for all us Yorkshire/Derbyshire folks. Just post your interest & ideas for venue, date & preference for day or evening. Would be great to see some of the folks we talk to daily but would pass by in the street having no idea who they were. :):) xx

Yeyyyyyy! Good idea lol!!! Count me in! As I work I'd prefer an evening or weekend....but can sometimes flex my working week craftily!! meadowhell could be a bit hellish tho at this time of year? let's see who comes first....!! You'd make a good PA!! :D lol xx

Sounds fun to me! I'm good for weekends and nights! Not sure on a venue tho?! Maybe Sheffield somewhere if it's central then we could get te train?! X

bexxx1978 said:
Sounds fun to me! I'm good for weekends and nights! Not sure on a venue tho?! Maybe Sheffield somewhere if it's central then we could get te train?! X

Becc I'd be happy to drive you....extra time chatting lol..offers there!

*cries* I used to live in Sheffield! I would have loved to come!

Come on u lot!! :)

Anyone who is interested in meeting up with Jo & I, we have decided to go to a WLS meet up in Sheffield on Saturday evening 3/12.
Come on you Yorks/Derby peeps ... you are letting the side down, lol. Come & have fun with people who REALLY know what you have been through to get this far. xxx
:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Back