• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cornwall meet up?

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hi everyone :)
As there now seems to be a few of us ladies (haven't heard of any gents, yet lol) down here in the South West, how about we try and organise a get together sometime in the near future so we can all meet face to face and offer support and encouragement (I know I could do with some ;))
If anyone else thinks this would be a good idea, maybe we could work out whereabouts we could all travel to meet up?
I live in Penzance, so am thinking I may be the furthest down, and I know some of you are around Launceston/Liskeard, and I know Emma bless her is in Bude, but she has no transport, so maybe somewhere she could catch a bus to?
Any ideas would be gratefully received, look forward to hearing from you
:D:D:D:553::553::553::character00238::character00238::character00238::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Hi Jan would love to meet up with the south west crew ha ha, the only day i get off of work is a saturday, october time i get more time off :D but if people give ideas of places to meet i will see what i can do lots of love xxxx

Hi all, I live near Truro and would love to meet up, I am flexible with dates, times and location so please keep me posted on the plan

sarah xxxx

Hi Sarah, nice to hear from you :)
Will definitely let you know when and where, just seeing how many more of us West Country girls will reply to this thread, hope there will be a few more ;) xxxxxxxxxx

Me me, count me in please!

I'm near Exeter but I have a car and I'm willing to drive to the edge of the earth to meet you lot!

Depending on the location I'm happy to offer lifts to others, I have 7 spare seats! :8855:

i'm in lol i have a 10 steater hahahaha

hahaha well i have to have a mini bus got to many kids xxx

Fantastic girls, seems like we have quite a few who would like a meet :):):)
The place that I was thinking of for a meet up is the Kingsley Village place at Fraddon (Hamburger Hill we call it because of the McD's there lol).
Sounds like a Saturday would be best for the day, so now we need a date and time, but will give this thread a little longer to see if we can gather some more West Country girls to join us ;);););)
Thanks for replying, and let's hope we can all get together real soon :D:D
:girlpower::girlpower::giggle::giggle::character00238::character00238::grouphugg::grouphugg::gimi::gimi::happy036:

is that
Kingsley Service Station, Penhale, Fraddon, St. Columb TR96NA‎ - 01726 862 779‎ lol ive look it up on google is that the one xxx

Hi Lianne, yes, but not the filling station lol, there is a big building next to it, with lots of shops, food market (which sells all sorts of cornish meats, cheeses etc), cafe and gallery, quite a nice place for a meet up, unless someone else can think of anywhere better? Am open to suggestions :):)

ooh I'm so jealous of you lovely ladies living in Cornwall. Hope the meet goes well, and Im so glad that you have managed to find some local support. It has made all the difference to my journey, so if you can lean on each other it will make the process better for all of you.

Back