• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You'll NEVER guess where I went last night ...

Well ...
I 'phoned the Lovely Lesley at WM yesterday morning to see if she had, at last, received the referral from my GP.
Not only had she received it but, for once, lady luck was shining on me and .... she had had a cancellation for that evening!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to meet the wonderful Dr. Hartland and Ana and ......... he said YES :D:D:D

I am now waiting for my first pre-op appointment. Yahoooooooooo !!!!!!!!

:talk017:

That's great news :woohoo: seems like fate is showing you the way :D

What a lovely surprise hun, it won't be long now!!!:D:D:D:):):);););)

what a feelin!!!!

You must be over the moon x x x

whooooo not long to go now, such a great way to end a day.

I am so pleased for you

Irene xx

ah brilliant news hun. thats exactly what happened to me!

havent got another date yet. I was told that we have to wait for funding to be approved first and then I'll get a letter with my other date. THink thats how its worked for everyone else at walsall as well.

I did ring Tracey Lowe this week to see when I should expect to hear something. She said the January files havent been passed to her by Dr Hartland yet and she was still working on securing funding for patients seen in December. She said it would prob be at least another month before I hear anything.

I HATE waiting lol

:bliss:That's superb news! Fate is definitely helping you along. Hope you don't have to wait too long now.
Lx

How fortuitous!!! At least you didn't get chance to get nervous!!

I did ring Tracey Lowe this week to see when I should expect to hear something. She said the January files havent been passed to her by Dr Hartland yet and she was still working on securing funding for patients seen in December. She said it would prob be at least another month before I hear anything.

I HATE waiting lol

I'm still waiting for them to even apply for my funding - I saw them in November... I know it's because for some reason my file didn't get passed to Tracy, but you'd think that since I prodded them they might pull their finger out... PALS might get a call soon.

Back