• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zumba!!!!!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone :D

Just wondered if any of you have tried Zumba yet? Me and my friend from work are going for our first class on Monday. Its a new class so hopefully we wont be the only newbies. Im really looking forward to it, should be a good laugh and I cant wait to shake my booty on the dance floor :8855:

Grace

No but I'm dying too! Let us know how it goes!

Claire.R

My friends did it last week, they said it was brilliant! lots of booty shaking and cha cha chas' apparently..lol

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Ah thanks Neen. I hope you can go to one too if I lived closer to you we could go together or have a Zumba fest at yours x

Ive just noticed that there is an ad for the Zumba fitness range at the top and bottom of this page!?

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Erm no! Im hoping to blend in on the back row ha ha! Me and my friend are tall so we are not going to risk going anywhere near the front or drawing any attention to ourselves :D

Linski

Hello everyone :D

Just wondered if any of you have tried Zumba yet? Me and my friend from work are going for our first class on Monday. Its a new class so hopefully we wont be the only newbies. Im really looking forward to it, should be a good laugh and I cant wait to shake my booty on the dance floor :8855:

Enjoy Mazza! lol

Lin xx

emma&alex

i really really wanna do zumba but im scared i'll make a fool of myself...and i cant get anyone to come with me to the free i classes i get on my gym membership.
i could join my friends at a different class but i dunno.

might just bite the bullet & go on monday

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Go for it Emma! its such good fun, as with any class the newbies tend to congregate at the back and im sure you will get chatting with them and enjoy it x

cah-ching

I've been doing Zumba for a bit. First heard about it when I was in New York early last year.

The point is, you have fun and you move. The moves are structured but it doesn't matter if you can't keep up or you lose co-ordination so long as you move ... because any movement is exercise.

I like Zumba and am happy to make a fool of myself .... everyone else in the class is! :D

Love it. :)

phatmomma

Girl at work goes and loves it. I'm with Cahching if your moving and enjoying it then you have a result!

BandyEmm

i cant dance or move to save me frigging life :D