• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello from beano

beano1972

good morning to you all, my name is beano and im under walsall manor hospital and due to have a gastric bypass some time in the near future and cant wait :D i had me first appointment on the 31st of december 2009 and im really looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all and hopefully get some good advise along the way.

I would like to say a big thankyou to topsy and zettacatty and the rest of you lovely ladies for a fantastic and very imformative evening last night at the walsall manor support group, i should have bought a pen and paper as theres so much info id forgot half of it on the way home (yes i did get lost):8855:bloody sat navs:rolleyes:.
i look forward to seeing or speaking to you all very soon.

beano :D

Hi Beano, a very warm welcome to you, good luck on your journey, I wish you every success. :)

A huge welcome. It must have been quite daunting last night! Thank you so much for coming. I hope we see a lot more of you in the coming weeks.
I hope it wasn't too late when you finally arrived home. Mxx

hi hun welcome and hope you had a good time last night. Anyhting you have forgotten just ask on here and loads of replies will come flooding in for you ha ha. I have put you on my friends list xx

thanks for the warm welcome, look forward to catching up at the next meeting.

Good to see you made it, you can find me on facebook and through me find most of the others from last night

[email protected]

Feel free to ask me, i've not had surgery yet as you know, but i've been reading the answers since July lol, if they do a quiz i'll get a B+ at least.....

hi beano im a bander but i just wanted to say welcome to the site and i hope you find it helpfull here, good luck on your journey xxx

good morning to you all, my name is beano and im under walsall manor hospital and due to have a gastric bypass some time in the near future and cant wait :D i had me first appointment on the 31st of december 2009 and im really looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all and hopefully get some good advise along the way.

I would like to say a big thankyou to topsy and zettacatty and the rest of you lovely ladies for a fantastic and very imformative evening last night at the walsall manor support group, i should have bought a pen and paper as theres so much info id forgot half of it on the way home (yes i did get lost):8855:bloody sat navs:rolleyes:.
i look forward to seeing or speaking to you all very soon.

beano :D
Hi i was at the support group to and was glad i went . i have my pre op monday and tuesday i should get my date . my first app: was 4th march 2009 .it seems a long time ago now. I must say i felt better after meeting the others on fri night . I am looking forward to the next get together see you all there .

Hi Beano
Welcome and good luck with your journey ,this is a great site , well done for finding your way here.x

Back