• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm gonna shake my donkey....

phatmomma

Okay i'm not going to shake my donkey but it was the closest i could get to a (a s s ) without the filter thingy changing it to asterix's lol....

I'm off out to my ex mother in laws 70th birthday party tonight and i'm really looking forward to it for a few reasons, let me elaborate:

1. I love my ex mother in law - she was a part of my life for 22 yrs and is a wonderful woman with a massive heart and big cahooneys!

2. It gives me a chance to party with my family who are still at home and also my grown up son and his family, something that hasn't happened for six years.

3. My ex husband (and my best friend who he cheated on me with and split my first marriage will also obviously be there) and his g/f will be there. I'm feeling great and am 4+ stone lighter than last time any of his family saw me, i feel great and i'm gonna show him what a minger he decided was worth more than me and my children :)

4. I can dance with my lovely Trev and watch our children be the young ladies we raised together :)

Bring on the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy your party . btw wot are cahooneys???? lol

Cahooneys are b a l l s arent they?
You get out there and shake your thang Julie...show the git and his minger just what he was dumb enough to lose! x
Steph xx

Cripes old bean,thought donkey was a euphamism (sp) for your foo foo!If thats the case mines an old nag ready for the glue factory!

Go and party Julie.... xxx

This has come round so quickly, I thought it was next weekend for some reason...

Have a great night and be sure to flaunt you new figure round that dance floor and let that louse of an ex husband know what he's lost the pair of cheats, you didn't deserve that!

But you have your wonderful Trev... so things have a way of working out for the better .... eventually.

Enjoy yourself, you look bloomin great and go and boogie Julie.

Love You xxx

:banana dancer:

Have a great time xXx

Yeaaahh Baby...you shake that thang!! I would love to see the look on the face of the sour auld trollope who split your marriage :D
Have a fab time and knock em all dead!! :D XX

:banana dancer::party0011::banana dancer::party0011::banana dancer::party0011::banana dancer::party0011::banana dancer::party0011:

I hope you have a ball tonight Julie...
It sounds like its going to be a great night by all accounts...
I hope you all have fun...xxx

Hope you have a fantastic time, Julie.

Okay i'm not going to shake my donkey but it was the closest i could get to a (a s s ) without the filter thingy changing it to asterix's lol....

I'm off out to my ex mother in laws 70th birthday party tonight and i'm really looking forward to it for a few reasons, let me elaborate:

1. I love my ex mother in law - she was a part of my life for 22 yrs and is a wonderful woman with a massive heart and big cahooneys!

2. It gives me a chance to party with my family who are still at home and also my grown up son and his family, something that hasn't happened for six years.

3. My ex husband (and my best friend who he cheated on me with and split my first marriage will also obviously be there) and his g/f will be there. I'm feeling great and am 4+ stone lighter than last time any of his family saw me, i feel great and i'm gonna show him what a minger he decided was worth more than me and my children :)

4. I can dance with my lovely Trev and watch our children be the young ladies we raised together :)

Bring on the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You show him Julie Reap and weep ex husband :::
Hope you have a great night
Linksi xxx

Well i had a massively great time. Was lovely to see the old family (who i love dearly) and a lot of faces from the past. My 'ex' mother in law was really pleased to see us all...

But the best bit is: The minger who called me a 'fat *****' to my daughters face is now bigger than me lol... oh how the clocks have turned :) :) I knocked her dead lol whooo revenge is a dish best served at any temperature.

I always knew i was lucky to have my Trev, and after last night i know it more than ever. He swung me round that dance floor and made me his own :) xx

Glad to hear you had a fab time and knocked the smile off her face. I'm a firm believer that when one door closes and another opens its usually for the better even though you don't think so at the time. Its great to look back at something and know for sure you have something much better now x

Oh Julie..... what can I say...... Classic.

Just wished I was a fly on the wall during the evening would of been great fun.

So glad you enjoyed yourself hun. xxx

Back