• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone under Luton & Dunstable hopsital

What a shame it wasn't what you thought it was! Sounds like it was your first appointment with tier 4 and if you have any family history problems etc you have to have a ECG before you see the physician to say if your a good candidate for surgery x

Still not got a MDT appointment so rang L&D and they said they've still not received the letter from last visit so can't book appointment til then & I'm looking at February for MDT x

Omg just got a call my reports came in and someone's cancelled tomorrow so I got there appointment!!! Super happy!!! ?

Awwwww that's amazing!! Well done!! Will you let me know what happens? I think I might call them everyday to get a cancelation now ha ha ha xxx

I was phoned earlier and offered that appointment tomirrow, but couldnt make it, was gutted as told it will now be the end of January ?

That's a shame xbander, hopefully one will come up soon, I'm going abroad in May for 2 weeks so really hoping to get op done by March time fingers crossed xx

Awwww thank you hun lol. I chanced it today and called ha ha the women thought I was a lions tic asking if they had any cancellations could I have it lol!! Oh well I'm so impatient x

MDT went well, see physiologist, nurse and dietician all said they are happy for surgery to go ahead, didn't have bloods taken that happens at the pre op! Meeting surgeon and anesthetist Thursday and will be told my surgery date then, a man in clinic today got 19th January for his surgery so hoping around the same time, how exciting xx

OMG IM SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!! Sorry lol! I want my MDT now I bet you are over the moon hun! I'll be at clinic on the 20th having my MDT so happy for you xxxx just want mine now xxx

Glad all went well today, I got my appointment through for 2nd Feb, you should be well sorted for your hols in May, hopefully my surgery will be early March, at least i have a rough idea judging on your experience re dates, can gear myself up for it now.

That was the first thing I thought xbander :) pre op is 2 weeks before op & you start the milk diet then! Got 2 lots of information to read bypass or sleeve, I'm in too minds didn't relise bypass you need a vitamin injection every 3 months & 4 tablet vitamins a day so going to have a big read tonight x

Big decisions now, I have done alot of reserch into both and think that bypass is better for me, dispite needing Vitamin injections and tabs, but everyone is different, really pleased they gave you the cancellation appointment, and you will be done and dusted for your hols, at least i now have something to aim and plan for.

Thankyou Hun, I'm so bloody happy!!! Will let you know date on Thursday xx

Yeah deffo do I'm guessing it's roughly a month and a few days so I'm looking end of February!! So it's going to be my last fat Valentine's Day ooooo and that's 6 months before my 30th + 1 birthday so hopefully will of lost abit too! Yay xxx

I'm thinking the bypass too but just want to double check! Can't see me in a bikini by May but hopefully can buy some smaller clothes :) haha! Thankyou, at least I can keep you both updated on what happens etc x

I'm thinking the bypass too but just want to double check! Can't see me in a bikini by May but hopefully can buy some smaller clothes :) haha! Thankyou, at least I can keep you both updated on what happens etc x

They recommended the bypass as they have so much research on it plus you lose more weight and I don't mind injections etc. plus they are reversible but I highly doubt I'd ever but just incase lol! I watched embarrassing fat bodies and they were doing a sleeve and watching them pull the excess stomach out made me feel rather Ill lol!! If we're all close together we should keep in contact as not many around here I don't think xx

Back