• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone under Luton & Dunstable hopsital

It's going to be one of these moments!!

1,2,3...........no no no no no!!! Let's start again
Ok I'm ready this time!
Right 1,2,3................. ouch no no no!!! Wait!!
Ok last time, you can DO this!!! 1,2,3 gooooooo!
:-S
Oh was that it? Ha ha ha ha! How embarrassing!!!

Xxx

Ha ha ha ha! I wish!! I think it's the not doing it hard enough and just stabbing yourself lol! Maybe I can convince the children to do it lol xxxx

I used to be a nurse and have no problem giving other people injections, but am a real wuss about doing things to myself. It will have to be a deep breath and one two three fire ( with my eyes shut)

I used to be a nurse and have no problem giving other people injections, but am a real wuss about doing things to myself. It will have to be a deep breath and one two three fire ( with my eyes shut)

See Claudia we have xbander she can sort us out lol x

And a very happy christmas to you to, next year will be a good one for all of us, a new you, scarry but exciting

I'm excited just for my MDT!!! Just think this time next year we'll be different people size wise and hopefully elegantly trying on a few off the rack dresses yay (I will be sooo looking forward to not shopping in yours and wearing tents) excited!!!

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year xxxxx

All ok, Survived Christmas not easy with so much food about!!!! How was your Christmas? Looking forward to the new year and new me.

Tell me about it but I must admit I was very good on the desert side of things lol but damn those party nibbles (big party food fan) lol!! Was lovely actually as for once wasn't bothered if people watch what I was eating or if they made a comment my attitude was SOD OFF ITS MY LAST CHRISTMAS DINNER!!! Ha ha ha! Have a very judgemental family! I'm literally counting down the days I've even been looking into plastic surgery incase I need it and how much I'll need to save over the next few years :-(!!! EXCITED!! How was yours? Did you get anything nice? When's your MDT app? Xx

Back