• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bad breathe...may have solution

indianlight

The bad breath hasn't completely gone, but last night I went out for tea and ordered soup but when it came it looked fab lots of chunky veg(i'm still on purees), so I ate the liquid bit and it was really tasty but not enough.

Now I normally eat dinner between 5 - 6pm and don't bother again until breakfast and wake up with horrific bad breath and yuk covering the inside of my mouth. which I believe is common.

But last night I knew i hadn't eaten enough so when I got home at 9pm I had some stewed apple and custard and I woke up this morning without a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen, I dont really want to get into the habit of eating late at night, but was happy to wake up without that taste. My thinking is that cos my stomach had some food to work on during the night, it didn't do whatever it does to create this.

Am I right? whats others thoughts on this?

Could be I eat late and my breath is fine.or the acid in the apple may have something to do with it.Perhaps the fresh breath fairy is dropping mints in your mouth whilst you are asleep!!!

That's worth remembering. Thanks for the tip. :brushing teeth:xx

i have a milky coffee late about 9 - 9.30 ish. I have a manky mouth in the morning but it is getting better so Im not complaining anymore lol :D

Bad breath in the morning could be a sign of being in ketosis. I don't eat after 7pm and its hit and miss if my breath is extra smelly in the morning LOL. I use extra minty toothpaste and floss too , because the smell comes from the stomach u best off with trebor mints or sumfin because u swallow the juice from the mint (hope I am explaining this ok) lol, and I eat apples every date and it dont neutralise my smelly breath :-((, but anything is worth a try, wot don't work for one person may work for another. Here's hoping that a cure for smelly breath will be available at your local store soon.................pmsl. soz thought just add the last part like a tv ad............ LOL

All the best - xxMeJuliexx

Hot mint tea at night and iced mint tea in the morning does the trick for me.

Back