• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

blood tests call back

janebell

i found out why my doctor wanted to redo my blood tests in 4weeks my iron levels are low any advice how to get them up apart from tablets x

thank you i will have a look x

yeah i think im gonna have to have the tablets as well like ya said to get me levels bk did not want to but if needs must thanks for the advice its much apriciated x

I've tried to raise my levels with lots of iron high veg etc but never managed it and have to take iron supplements daily x

i think im gonna have to have daily iron supplements as well if im not gonna get what i need through diet x

i will defo give it a try x

A lot of multi vitamins come with iron as well so it's just one tablet. I bought some from Wilkinsons and they didn't. Found out later then got some from Lidl that does. So read the label :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

brill thanks for all your advice i will make sure i read the labels im defo gonna go n buy so iron tablets i think i need to get this sorted out

The iron tablets will start to work soon, they need to get into your system... i think liver is high in iron.. and some veggies xx

Back