• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Coke

I think I will be making cola ice lollies... Cheap and no fizz but all the flavour xxx yummy x

sorry I meant for healing and food stage if than makes sense. Banders heal currently to bypassers and bypassers heal differently to sleevers

Encouraging members to join Facebook groups is against the forum rules. I have removed the reference to a group from Adele's post.

Hey why is this against the rules? Surely it is good to encourage people to join local support groups?

Hey why is this against the rules? Surely it is good to encourage people to join local support groups?

I would presume because outside of these boards can't be moderated and should anything go wrong or happen off this site, it could impact the reputation of this site.

Dunno if I'm right or not, just my take on it. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hmm.. strange...

Here is a link to the site rules, which by virtue of posting you agreed to follow:

http://www.wlsurgery.com/news-please-read/127883-wlsurgery-com-rules.html

No 21 states - Absolutely no canvasing for members for Facebook Groups or any other groups on the internet.

The reason for this is that you are encouraging our members to post elsewhere, which deteriorates the purpose of this forum. Which is to offer mutual support to pre and post oppers.

There have also been incidents in the past of people 'bullying' others into joining groups, pushing people into having surgery and using members for financial gain.

I hope this is clear but if you need any further clarification please pm me rather than discussing it on the forum.

Sorry Mazza, that makes sense :)

Back