• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funny feeling

Clarered

Hi everyone hope everyone is ready for crimbo. Just a little thing for me at the min I'm eating most things not bread but I've a strange pain under my breast bone said I can feel the band been tight is this normal also it goes into my back panicking that something is wrong . Also my stomach is vey tender anyone had this feeling xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Sounds like gallstones to me...
Biliary colic is a sudden, intense pain that usually lasts for over an hour (although sometimes it can last just a few minutes). The pain can be felt in:
the centre of your abdomen, below your breastbone and above your bellybutton
the upper right of your abdomen, with the pain travelling towards your shoulder blade
The pain is constant, dull and is not relieved when you go to the toilet, pass wind or are sick.
The pain can be triggered by eating fatty foods and it may wake you up during the night.
Biliary colic usually happens infrequently. After an episode of pain, it may be several weeks or months before you experience another episode.
In addition to the pain associated with biliary colic, a number of people also experience:
feeling sick
being sick
excessive sweating
Doctors sometimes refer to biliary colic as uncomplicated gallstone disease.

When are you getting the pain?

While you're eating? After eating? Is it after certain foods? or all of the time?

No not yet but going to tomorrow it's getting really uncomfortable now x

Oh Dear..I hope you get sorted out xxx

I'm going to clinic on Tuesday but it has calm down a little. Think it is when it ladies time it gets really tight .

Back